Who needs coffee? Me.. I need it...

Friday, December 6, 2019

Hello friends!

While I have been pretty good about keeping up on instagram and trying to update facebook as well, I have severely neglected this space! I am so sorry!

This last year had made me realize how much I truly love design, both graphic and interior, and I am hoping I can find a way to share that here. I think I finally figured out what I want to be when I grow up! Haha! Nothing like waiting until 36....

Not much has changed since my last post nearly a year ago, except that we have done a few more things to the house, Jackson is officially taller than me (and gaining on Jeremy daily), and we are knocking on the door of having no kids in elementary school. HOLD ME!


This last year we got to take a few trips... mostly amusement parks and weddings but we were able to catch up with family, see old friends, and even make some new ones! Plus we had a LOT of fun. 






  

  






I truly hope your year has been magical. Ours hasn't always been, and there have been major periods of grief, anxiety, depression, struggle, and heartache. We have this hope though...a hope that there is more to this life than the darkest valleys, and a Savior who came to bring light to the darkness & peace to the chaos. 

The past few months have been a roller coaster ride but I still believe. I believe in God, I believe in us, and I believe in YOU. 

I also believe I need another cup of coffee. 
xoxo - Erica



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan